I learned a couple of weeks ago that Dr. Hermann, my doctor, left the practice and will no longer be my doctor. She left because of personal reasons - the family was moving. However, I do have a new doctor in the same practice that we got to meet for the first time today. Her name is Dr. Taylor. She seemed very nice but not as outgoing as Dr. Hermann. It is a relief to know that she was also recommended as a great physician by someone at the hospital where I will be delivering. It is nice to get the inside scoop since my mom is a member of board of directors at Clark Memorial Hospital!
The visit went well today despite having to drink the glucose drink and having labs done. I also visited the hospital for the Rhogham shot. Despite all of the needles I made it through and back to my classroom of angels (yeah right!) for the rest of the afternoon. My next visit will be in three weeks and then I will start going every two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment