I have not been real good at keeping the blog updated this past week. Things have been very busy for us but are slowing down now that the election is over. Make sure you check out all of the postings that I put up tonight - I had a lot to share! It seems like I have less and less time these days! I found myself vacuuming today with a vacuum in one hand and Kaidyn in the other. She loved it! Kaidyn continues to grow and change it seems like daily. I had an outfit on her today that was clearly too small (high waters!) that fit just two weeks ago. She is really putting on the rolls and getting longer. We introduced her to a new toy this week. She now sits and plays in her exersaucer. She can barely touch the ground - which is hilarious to watch - but seems to really enjoy it. She is smiling like crazy when you talk to her, and on a few occasions has laughed out loud, which was priceless! Kaidyn is the bubble queen. She loves blowing bubbles (see the pic above). She has also become a little thumb sucker. Just last week she was putting her whole hand in her mouth, however now it is just the thumb. We continue to love every minute of her and don't know what we would do without her. She is definitely the joy of our lives! :)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
I have not been real good at keeping the blog updated this past week. Things have been very busy for us but are slowing down now that the election is over. Make sure you check out all of the postings that I put up tonight - I had a lot to share! It seems like I have less and less time these days! I found myself vacuuming today with a vacuum in one hand and Kaidyn in the other. She loved it! Kaidyn continues to grow and change it seems like daily. I had an outfit on her today that was clearly too small (high waters!) that fit just two weeks ago. She is really putting on the rolls and getting longer. We introduced her to a new toy this week. She now sits and plays in her exersaucer. She can barely touch the ground - which is hilarious to watch - but seems to really enjoy it. She is smiling like crazy when you talk to her, and on a few occasions has laughed out loud, which was priceless! Kaidyn is the bubble queen. She loves blowing bubbles (see the pic above). She has also become a little thumb sucker. Just last week she was putting her whole hand in her mouth, however now it is just the thumb. We continue to love every minute of her and don't know what we would do without her. She is definitely the joy of our lives! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment