Aunt Mimi (Kaidyn's awesome babysitter) got Kaidyn the most appopriate onsie. I took a couple of pictures of her in it. If you can't read it in the picture it says, "Silent Night, Yeah Right!" This past week Kaidyn has been waking up at 1:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. to eat. I don't what' s going on with this new schedule, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will change soon! She never has gotten in a pattern of sleeping through the night (she's probably done it a total of 7 or 8 times), however she normally wakes about 3:30 a.m. to eat and then again around 8:00 a.m. and is up for the morning.
Also, Kaidyn turned 4 months old yesterday! What an amazing (and fast) four months it has been. She truly is a blessing to Bill and me. As you can tell from the pictures, she has really started to fill out. She has the chubbiest little cheeks. I just love them! She loves to "talk" and "yell" out when playing. It is hilarious to listen to. The drool has also started flowing, she wears a bib most of the time now! Her gums have also started to bother her. She loves to chew on her super yummy teether (a must have Discovery Toy product by the way!). We can't wait to celebrate Kaidyn's next big holiday this month...Christmas!
2 comments:
I love the shirt!
She definitely is a PORKER! :) I love her leg rolls!! Reminds me of ME when I was a baby!
Post a Comment