Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowman & Sledding

After our early morning snow on Tuesday, we headed out for some fun!  Kaidyn was determined to build a snowman with her mama & daddy's help and try out her new sled.  So, we did just that!

Stretching?  Before snow activities.

Look at that face!  Ps- Yes, that is my hat she insisted on wearing.

Weeeeee!

She looks frozen here but loved every minute.

And that would be where Bill wiped out on the driveway.  I had to capture it! :)

Snowman time!

And there is Kaidyn's very first snowman! 

3 comments:

Ashlea said...

where are bill's gloves?

Jill said...

Love the snowman and the sled. We're on the hunt for a good sled. ;)

The Wardlaw Family said...

My great aunt got the sled for K. I'm not sure where she found it but she looked for almost a year. When I see her, I will ask.

Bill claimed the snow packed better without gloves on...who knows?! He did have them on most of the time.