Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Keegan Edward!

Happy 1st Birthday to our sweet Keegan!  Blogger is not wanting to upload any of my pictures right now (ugh!!!!!) so this post will have none.  I really can't believe a year has come and gone.  I remember this night one year ago so vividly.  I was so worried, anxious, excited just a bundle of nerves.  I was having a c-section the next morning and those were my fears (which turns out was super easy!) but more importantly we were getting to meet our baby boy!  August 8, 2011 at 8:14 a.m. our lives once again changed forever! 

In one year you have gone from a teeny, tiny infant to a little busy body!  You are the sweetest little thing who has brought us so much joy and happiness these past twelve months.  We love your laid back, kind spirit.  You love to play, laugh, giggle and you love your big sister!  There isn't a food you won't try and love most anything.  You truly are a little blessing to our family.  Keegan Edward, you are so special to us and we love you so much!  Happy 1st Birthday little guy! 

No comments: