Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Morning 2012

Christmas morning was a blast here at the Wardlaw house.  Bill and I got up early and showered before the kids woke up so we didn't have to worry about being rushed (we hosted Christmas at our house this year for my family).  Kaidyn came rushing into the bathroom where I was drying my hair and she was so, so, so excited to see what Santa brought!  We rushed out to the kitchen to make sure he had been here and eaten the cookies...
 
 
And he had and he left a note for K & K
 
Two excited munchkins

This was the night before - leaving out cookies, milk, and a candy cane for Santa and carrots for the reindeer (Kaidyn also sprinkled reindeer food on the lawn)

Running to see what Santa brought!!!

Keegy says, "A TRUCK!"

I guess they were good this year because Santa came!

Sprinkling reindeer food on outside

Silly/excited four year old!

Stocking (what she chose to open first!)

Me and my babies!  Love them so much!

Kaidyn got Keegan a dump truck (he got her Hello Kitty earrings)

Wow!  I may have just been able to do my first blog post since October...fingers crossed!  Eileen, I hope this makes your day!  :)

1 comment:

Ashlea said...

Glad he doesn't have to leave the presents on the porch anymore :)