Monday, January 21, 2008
First Doctor Visit
I went to visit my new doctor, Dr. Hermann, today. She was really nice and had lots of advice. The baby's heartbeat was 160 beats/minute. It has slowed down since the first ultrasound on December 24th (which was 185 beats/minute). Dr. Hermann said everything was looking good. I'll go back for my next visit in one month. She did tell me any type of snow activity (other than walking in it!) was out when we go skiing in Sun Valley late February. I hadn't planned on hitting the slopes since my experiences weren't that great last time we went! Bill wasn't able to go the first visit with Dr. Hermann, he has been sick in bed for two days now. I'm trying to stay away from him to avoid getting sick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good idea!! What a legacy to leave for your child!
I just returned today from the New York City area studying under a Russian doctor who specializes in Visual and Auditory Reflex integration. She showed us videos of fetuses at all different stages of development and they were actually "eye tracking" in the womb! YOu could see their eyes follow the ultrasound light/wand going across the mother's womb! It was fascinating. Just think....Baby Wardlaw will be doing that too! Love, Aunt Candy
I was really bummed that I am not able to ski this year. Lynn gets to go in early March and I am jealous. I just told him that we would have to go next year for sure!
This is a wonderful way to keep everyone posted as you & "baby Wardlaw" grow! Thanks for being such a good Mom already.
Love, Grandma Beth
You better listen to your Aunt Candy - the baby is listening to you, too - so no potty words!
Post a Comment