Saturday, February 2, 2008

Spreading Our Exciting News!




Spreading the baby news has definitely been exciting. I believe we have told just about everyone at this point. We surprised our parents on Christmas with the news. We wrapped up a onesie with a note attached that read, "Coming Soon - August 10, 2008". Everyone was very surprised and excited! We hope you enjoy the pictures. The first ones are of Bill and me and my parents. The other two are of us with Beth (Bill's mom). For some reason we didn't have a picture with Rick and Kathy (Bill's dad and stepmom) and the onesie.


I am still feeling very good. I never have experienced any morning sickness. I am very thankful for that. Some of my pants are beginning to get a little tight around the waist. Baby W is now 13 weeks old and about 3 inches long. We still have a lot of growing to do before August.

1 comment:

Ashlea said...

At least we have proof that Bill is a U of L fan - Go Baby Card!