Monday, February 18, 2008

Doctor Appointment

I went back to Dr. Hermann today. Everything is still going well with Baby W and myself. The baby's heartbeat was in the 15o's - this convinces Bill that it is a girl (I think it is a boy). I had gained 3 pounds since my last visit - which I feel is a lot in a month but they said my weight is good. No other drastic changes other than my belly is getting a little larger, and I have been craving bacon, egg & cheese biscuits from McDonald's. Who knows where this craving is coming from, I rarely eat a Mickey D's breakfast. We should know the sex of Baby W on March 20th so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Bryan and Tiffany said...

Britt,
Just go to our McDonald's and put your Bacon Egg Cheese Biscuits on Perry PROMO. Ed does it all the time!
GO BOILERS!!! Just kidding
-Perry

Anonymous said...

At least you're not craving White Castle!!!

Lynn, Julia and Eliza Grace said...

I craved eggs too, and I had a girl! I've heard that non-meat protein cravings (like eggs, peanut butter, hummus, etc) are usually for a girl:) Keep us posted!
love,
julia