Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Growing

I get weekly email updates telling me about new developments during that particular week. I thought the email that I receieved this week was pretty interesting. Week 17 reads, "As your baby is in the middle of an impressive growth spurt it should come as not surprise to hear that they've already added nearly another inch to their length and over an ounce and a half to their weight (they're around 5 ounces and 5 inches). You're definitely feeling the growth as your belly expands enough to make you feel a bit off balance now and again." I can tell Baby W is definitely growing as many of my pants are becoming tighter and tighter. I did break down and buy a few pairs of pants and some things for our spring break trip to Florida. I do hate to buy too much because I know what I buy now will not fit in a few months. Only 16 days until we find out if Baby W is a he or a she! We will let you know the news as soon as we find out. We have decided to keep the name a surprise (not that we have one to share at this time).

3 comments:

Ashlea said...

Does that mean we can still call it Sherm or Sheit?

Bryan and Tiffany said...

"Keep the name a secret??" How could you do such a thing?????? I'm sure I can get the name out of ya!!!!!!!! At least I hope I can.. :) Oh well...at least I will finally know the sex so I can go buy it all kinds of goodies!!!!

2008 said...

Anyone know a name for Grandma?