Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patty's Day Doctor Visit

Today I went back to Dr. Hermann for my monthly check up. As my papaw would state it, "I got a good report!" The baby's heartbeat is still in the 150's (it sounded really fast to me today). My weight, blood pressure, and the baby's heartbeat were considered great. I have been having some issues with indegestion and have been getting sick because of this, so I was able to get a prescription to hopefully get some relief. I had gained another 3 pounds. I guess this will be customary since I have gained 3 pounds each visit! I had also had a little scare with Fifths disease (which can be harmful to a fetus) a few weeks ago. A student in my class had it and since I was exposed to it. I had a blood test done as soon as I found out about it. This came back negative which is a relief.

We go back to the office on Thursday for the baby's first big debut...BOY or GIRL?! I am hoping and praying Baby W will be awake and cooperative. The appointment is at 8:00 a.m., so I have been advised to drink some caffeine (which I don't normally do) to make sure "it" is awake! Check back Thursday for an update!!!

No comments: