Saturday, April 19, 2008

24 Weeks

This is me at 24 weeks. Sorry I am just now getting a "bump" picture up. I know many of you have been waiting for this for awhile. You can tell my belly is starting to poke out quite a bit! Baby W continues to move a lot. Bill and Aunt Tiffany have gotten a chance to feel her move. Uncle Bryan was not quite fast enough to feel her. She is now approximately 2 pounds and 14 inches long.

We are in the process of trying to figure out which bedding we are going to go with. Once we decide Bill will begin painting. We know we are going to go with Pottery Barn Kids. If you are interested in our two choices, you can check them out online. We are looking at the "Callie" in hot pink (of course!) or "Mia" nursery bedding under the baby girl nursery bedding choices. The furniture we have ordered is a dark cherry. I'll keep you posted on what we decide!

1 comment:

Ashlea said...

Finally, the baby bump picture - I wish Wilda would get here!