I went back to the doctor yesterday. Things are progressing well. Dr. Hermann went over the pictures that were taken during the ultrasound in March. She said things look like they should. Baby W's heartbeat remains in the 150's...I guess that high heartbeat means a girl thing IS true!
As for me, the belly is getting larger. I gained 6 pounds this past month. Needless to say, I was a little shocked and upset by that, but Dr. Hermann reassured me that this was normal during this time period. Bill continues to tell me that it is ok because the princess is growing like she should! (By the way, we are convinced she will be the princess!) The next doctor visit I will be drinking the yummy glucose drink and getting blood work done. Then I will go to the hospital for my Rhogam injection since my blood type is negative. I love shots and needles so this should be a fun visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment