Tuesday, July 22, 2008
37 Week Check-Up
I put a survey on the blog asking the bloggers to predict when Baby Wardlaw would make her debut. As you can tell 13 out of 33 believe she will be here before her 08-08-08 due date. I am hoping that these people are correct, although it doesn't look promising. The baby is still doing well and growing exactly as expected (she is measuring 37 cm). I, however, am not dilated and she is still "pretty far up there" according to the doc. At this point I am not looking for an on time arrival. I could be wrong so stay tuned! I'll update you on any further developments after my next appointment on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how close you are now! Time flies, huh? I am so excited for you and Bill! We better be on the list of people to call when the little princess makes her debut! And try not to worry about the delivery too much, you will be fine:) I am also excited to hear the name - I am glad you kept that a surprise! Take care of yourself and enjoy your last few weeks of "just the two of you". Things are about to change - HA - for the best, of course!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment