Monday, February 28, 2011

Moved In!

Yes!  We have moved and are getting pretty well settled.  I have no pictures of the move or the new house.  Last week was a little rough.  I was sick with what I believe was the flu moving day and the days following.  I ended up a little dehydrated and needed some IV fluids to get me back on my feet.  I'm feeling so much better.  Bless Bill's heart, he unpacked and organized a ton!  We also had so many family and friends help us in some way or another during the move.  We are grateful for you all!!!  We have a ton of stuff! 

Just for my sake I want to blog how well Kaidyn has adjusted to so much change.  I was nervous because of all the changes - a new house, sleeping upstairs while Bill and I are downstairs, new room, etc.  We kept her in her crib (without the front rail - which she loves) and set it up in the baby's room.  She has done so well, and I'm so proud of her!  We will move her to her "big girl" bed as soon as Bill gets a chance to set up the rails, which apparently is a job!  She is ready though.  We went to the "old house" last week one night to get the last few things and she just said, "Good bye old house".   The "new house" has become her comfort zone! 

3 comments:

The Broady's said...

Awww...so happy for little Kaidyn! I'm glad she has adjusted well. :) And...glad you are back on your feet as well!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love this post! So happy things are going so well in the new house, minus the tv guy! Love you!

Katy Moses said...

I am so glad you are getting settled and Kaidyn is adjusting so easily. You be sure to take care of yourself mama! And post pictures soon... I am dying to see everything!