Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wow!

Check out this girl's hair do AND...

She has fun news to share!  This sweet baby girl wants to let you know that she is going to be a big sister in August!  Yes, that's correct I.AM.PREGNANT!!!!  We couldn't be more excited to welcome another bambino into our fam!  Things are going well for me, no morning sickness (thank you God!), just a growing baby belly!  We have heard Baby W 2's heartbeat twice now.  The first time is was in the 160s, and on Monday I had an ultrasound to confirm the due date and get some measurements and it was 157 bpm (beats per minute).  We do have an active little guy/gal in there.  During the ultrasound "it" did a complete somersault and was waving "hello" to mom & dad!  Kaidyn is very excited and when we told her she wanted to know if she could change the baby's diapers and burp it!  August 13th is our due date (yes, that's 10 days after Kaidyn's birthday).  Wow, what blessings we have!

1 comment:

Katy Moses said...

WOW is right! Oh my gosh I am so excited!!! It is so funny because I was guessing you were going to tell me you were pregnant when I saw you in December...you probably already knew but weren't ready to tell! YAY!