I know what they mean the second child gets slighted! I have not been the best at updating this pregnancy. I'm going to try to do better from now on out. I am 17 weeks along...I mean really? Where did the time go?! I went to the doctor on Wednesday for a monthly check-up. The little "it's" heartbeat sounded strong. I am beginning to feel a few slight movements of the little gal/guy in there! I'm feeling great and definitely look preggo.
I have scheduled our ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby on Tuesday the 29th! Don't get too excited...we won't share the news until our "Gender Reveal Party" on April 1st (and no, it won't be a joke!). Bill and I are NOT going to find out the baby's sex at the ultrasound. Instead, we plan to have the technician place it in an envelope. Our good friend Danielle will be the keeper of the envelope since she will be making either blue or pink cupcakes for our party depending on what is in the envelope. We will find out at the party with everyone else when we open up those cupcakes. I'm very excited for this party and have been planning to do this even before we were pregnant. So, stay tuned for the news!!!!!
3 comments:
So excited for the reveal party!!! So neat that you are starting to feel movements. The best feeling in the world! :) I kept meaning to ask you if you were yet, but you know how that goes when we actually see eachother! Millions of things to talk about!
You better call me!
Oak - You aren't flying in for the big reveal?! You know I will call you! :)
Post a Comment