Wow! I haven't uploaded pictures in almost a month. I am b.e.h.i.n.d. I apologize now but we have just been busy! I still have a million things to do so this post has a ton of pics with some things that have been going on with us! I should be packing - yes another 2 week hiatus from blogging, but I promise to have a ton of pictures when we return! So here's what we are up too...
Playing on the Ipad
I love all of the educational games that are available - Kaidyn does too!
We had our first visitors! Our friends Kelly & Kevin came from Evansville and brought their two boys, Garrett and Grant. Kaidyn had a blast playing with them. We enjoyed having Jen, Katie, and Meghan over, as well!
Kaidyn & Garrett playing - impossible to get a good pic of both of them
The Three Amigos!
Last weekend was packed full of birthday parties! Riley Young turned 2 and had her party at KaZoing! Kaidyn LOVED it! I forgot my camera in a rush to get out the door, but there was a giant room of inflatables. The best part...Bill and I got to play, too! Sunday we celebrated Miss Addison Broady's 4th birthday party with a "Princess Tea Party". You know our little princess couldn't wait to get there.
Ashtyn, Kaidyn, Ellie
Addison (birthday princess) & Kaidyn getting ready to play a game
Happy Birthday, Addison!!!
Check out our princess enjoying some "tea" aka water. She thought she was hot stuff drinking out of this cup!
Party time! Kristen had the decorations just perfect for the tea party! Such a cute idea. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment