Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's a BOY!

Baby Wardlaw #2 can officially be referred to has a "he" rather than "it"!  We are so excited and can't wait to meet and welcome BW#2 into the family!  Kaidyn may have been a bit disappointed - she was hoping for a "gurl" but I think she will be ok. :)  She says she will teach her baby "bruder" to play dolls and dress him up like a princess.  Ha!  I don't think that will go over too well with Bill.  The Gender Reveal Party was a perfect way to find out our baby's sex.  We had our family and friends join us and some watched via Skype!  It was such a fun evening!  I have to thank our friend Danielle for making the cupcakes and keeping the news a secret.  She did a wonderful job.

Getting ready for the cupcake fun!

Do you see the blue?!  Bill and I ate our cupcakes first while everyone watched.

Yay!  A boy!

Boy or Girl???

Before the reveal

After the reveal!

Kaidyn and a few of her friends - Ashtyn and Addison

Desserts


Blue or Pink filled cupcakes???  Blue!

2 comments:

Jill said...

YEA! We are so excited for you guys! :)

Lynn, Julia and Eliza Grace said...

And you and Bill were both wearing Blue Shirts! Are you sure y'all didn't know? :)