We have a name for our baby boy! We will be so excited to share the news when he is born! We've waited this long, so what's a few more weeks?
Speaking of "Him" he continues to be quite the active little booger. He is stretching out, kicking, punching, you name it! I really feel like he is going to be a big, solid boy by the movements I am feeling. At my 32 week check-up last week he was measuring right on and had a good, strong heartbeat (no irregularities)! Dr. Stell told me once again that he was active. No need to remind me! I have had some Braxton Hicks contractions in the past few days and have HUGE feet and ankles. It's really bad this time around. Trying to elevate those feet and lay on my left side when I get a chance. We are almost finished with his room and I will post pictures when we are! It would be ok with me if he decided to come just a little early (not too early, just a tad!).
2 comments:
You are such a tease! I totally clicked on this expecting to find out a name! Can't wait to hear! :)
I knew you wouldn't tell...what would be the fun in that? We can wait another month...or less :)
Post a Comment