We have had FUN playing with our new neighbors. We are fortunate to have moved to an awesome neighborhood with tons of kiddos. The kids are all close in age, which makes it even better. The mama's have a pretty good time hanging out, as well! We've managed to have a few girls night outs, which has been fun! I thought I took more pictures a few weeks ago when we were swimming at the neighbors, but I guess all I got was Kaidyn, Kaleigh, and Audrey playing in the Crooked House. I had good intentions!
We went to a Louisville Bats Baseball game which was some more FUN. Most of our time was spent in the outfield at the playground and carousel, but that's ok! We did manage to watch maybe an inning.
Kaidyn climbed up behind this thing and said, "Mom take my picture!"
Riding the carousel...of course!
Go Bats!
The next stop for FUN was Huber's Petting Zoo. Kaidyn enjoyed spending the day with friends, petting/feeding animals, playing, and having a picnic lunch. It was pretty hot but definitely a good time!
Kaidyn & Brady attempting to feed the goats
WEEEEE!!!
Miss Adalynn & K playing
Riding the tractors
How cute is this pic?! Kaidyn, Audrey & Aiden ready to have some fun at Hubers!
1 comment:
We've missed you guys this summer ;(
Post a Comment