Monday, July 11, 2011

Baby Shower!

I'm so fortunate and blessed to have such an amazing group of friends and family members.  A few friends offered to host a baby shower for me.  I was a little reluctant because this is our second child, but they insisted that we should since I'm having a boy this time around.  We are so appreciative of the wonderful gifts that we received.  We got so many "boy" things that we needed - clothes, towels, blankets, etc.  A HUGE thank you to Sabrina, Hillary and Tiffany for their help in hosting the shower.  You girlies are awesome!  Thank you to everyone for the awesome gifts! 


These cookies were super cute and tasted amazing!

Some desserts

Friends

Family and friends

Ready to open some gifts!

Silly Kaidyn

My cousins picked these out for Baby W - his first pair of Jordans!

Kaidyn & Riley helped me open the gifts

A cute outfit!

We needed a base for the lamp in his room - Kathy decorated with a baby picture of Bill at the top!

Another cute outfit.  There are some cute boy things out there!

Kaidyn got a few gifts from Nana, Bebe and Mimi at the shower.  She's just a little rotten!

3 comments:

homestarmonkey said...

LOL - Brittney, I love the picture of you with the lamp base. Your facial expression seems to say, "I love this but I'm not quite sure if the disembodied baby head will go with our Pottery Barn decor." :D

Katy Moses said...

So fun! Wish I could be there to help celebrate. Be sure to let me know when baby boy snow white arrives!

Katy Moses said...

P.S. post pictures of his room too!