I just got Keegan's 3 month pictures taken and I had them take a few Christmas ones to document his first Christmas. I had planned to go back and have our family Christmas picture taken. However, that just sounds like a big chore that I don't know if we have time/energy to do right now! So, we are doing our own Christmas pictures. Tonight we did round one with just the kids. I won't show you which one will show up on our card, but we snapped a few pics. Some good, some not so! Kaidyn is doing some silly smiling. She can't seem to cheese it up very well for pictures. Oh well! We got a few good ones anyway! Keegs was cooperative for the first part, so that helped.
Things are going pretty well at this point!
Cute kiddos!
Keegan's 1st Christmas!
Silly Kaidyn
Daddy and his loves!
And it all started getting silly when we went to the red chair in the basement!
No comments:
Post a Comment