Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tom Returns

Tom who?  Tom the Elf!  We have been busy decking the halls.  I like to get in the spirit early and I will also be decorating four McDonald's restaurants next weekend.  So, I wanted to get our house decorated before I was warn out with it!  Kaidyn has been super excited to see all of the decor going up!  In the midst of getting out our decorations, I came across our Elf on the Shelf.  "Tom" made his debut last year.  There is a story behind the elf.  He comes each morning watch the kiddos all day and then returns to the North Pole to report back to Santa.  Last year Kaidyn named our elf Tom, so that will forever be his name.  We decided to go ahead and get him out...never too early for some bribery to be good!  Kaidyn was also very scared of Tom last year.  This year, not so much!  She knows that he doesn't talk and he is magical, so that's how we explain how he gets to and from the North Pole.  So, we are having fun hiding him around the house for her to find each morning!  This is how she found him Saturday morning...

Tom got in the granola bars, hopped up in Kaidyn's chair and ate it!  He left behind a few crumbs!

This morning Tom was found....


Checking out the Christmas tree and watching Kaidyn & Keegan from up on the windows!

Wonder where we will find him next?!

No comments: