Wednesday, May 9, 2012

iPhone Catch-Up

Thank God for iPhones.  I find myself taking fewer and fewer pictures on my actual cameras and more on my phone.  Not to mention all of the cool apps to keep me and Kaidyn (yes she can probably work my phone better than me) busy.  I've gotten behind on blogging, so this post is a lot of randoms thrown into one! 

Does anyone else's child insist on riding "Sandy" at Meijer every.single.time?!  You can't beat a ride for a penny!

Despite the face from the first bite this muchkin loves blueberries (really isn't much he doesn't like).

Cheese!  Yum!

Papa & Keegan are hanging out watching the air show before Thunder Over Louisville.

Miss Allison went to prom.  Hard to believe she is a senior.  I loved her dress!  So beautiful!

Allison & Kaidyn before prom (Kaidyn got to go with Mimi and see everyone dressed up and watch them get pics taken.  She was in love with the fancy dresses).

Off to Kindergarten...in a year!  She went to Camp Kindergarten with me at my school.  While I was presenting info. to the parents, she went and learned a song to perform with the kids that are going to kdg.  She came out in the t-shirt and performed the song with the rest of them!  She wants to wear the t-shirt all the time now!

We bought a van!  Kaidyn told me tonight that she will drive a van just like mommy's when she gets big.  Maybe we shall keep it around for when she turns 16?!

No comments: