Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day was a special day.  It was the first one I celebrated with Keegan.  I got to sleep in a little (after I fed Keegan) and then was spoiled with some special gifts!  Kaidyn made me the most precious bookmark with her handprint and picture at preschool.  She also sang me a song.  Melted my heart!  Bill made me a photo book with pictures of both kids since birth.  I loved it and will treasure it for years!  Kaidyn also gave me a dress she had picked out for me.  I love my kiddos and am so lucky to have been chosen to be their mom.  I am truly blessed!  I am also thankful for my mom who has taught me so much through the years. You never realized how much your mom did until you become a mother yourself.  I am very grateful for her and all she continues to do for me and my family. 

We spent the day going to Noblesville to spend with Bill's family.  We went to brunch at a country club in town and ate way too much food!  It was delicious.  It was nice to see Bill's family since we don't see them very much.  Kaidyn got to sit with all of the kids at their own table and she thought that was the best! 

I count my lucky stars everyday for being the mom to these two precious kiddos!

Keegan was trying to pull up here

Me and my baby boy

I love these babies!

The kids playing after brunch


Kaidyn loved seeing Hunter and Ellie!

Bill and his mom


The who Craig Family (well most of them!)

No comments: