Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day 2012

I am so blessed to know two of the best fathers in the world!  I may be biased but I am serious!  My dad hand's down takes the cake.  I still talk to my dad practically every single day.  We shop together, run errands, have lunch, etc.  I love him and am so lucky to have him as my daddy!  I know he would do anything in the world for me or my family.  I confess, I'm a daddy's girl! :)

 Kaidyn and Keegan have been blessed with a great dad, as well!  Bill would do anything in the world for them.  He is such a good dad who is so hand's on.  Working from home these days allows him a lot more time to be around them.  He loves it and so do they!

We spent the day celebrating these special men at Hanover Beach.  My dad had a fish fry (his speciality) and all the women cooked sides to go with the fish.  It was a great day! 

Bill, Kaidyn & Keegan

Take 2!

Kaidyn made her daddy a special gift.  I did an interview with her and she answered questions about her dad.  She said daddy is 3 feet tall and weighs 31 pounds.  His favorite food is spaghetti and bread and she loves it when he takes her for ice cream!

Daddy and his little sidekick!

Me and my daddy

Kaidyn and Papa

Keegan with Great Grandpa Hardin

We do not have a picture of Bill and his dad.  I'm not the best with my picture taking skills lately.  I usually have a baby and a camera and those are not the easiest two things to juggle! 

Happy Father's Day to the great dads in our lives!  We love you!

No comments: