Getting Keegan's 10 month picture was no easy task this time around. This little monkey is all over the place!
"Sorry mom, I'm not going to sit still!"
"Hum, wonder what is down here?!"
"I'm not going to have any of a bear sitting next to me."
"Sit still, are you kidding me?!"
And finally I said, "Keegan can mommy please get one good picture?" And this is what I got! I'll take it!
At 10 months your eyes are the brightest blue and your hair gets blonder every day! You laugh, giggle, and babble all day long. The only word you continue to say consistently is "dada". You have more of an interest in crawling these days but prefer to roll or scoot your way around places. You currently have eight teeth. Your favorite thing to do is dump over your toy box and scatter toys everywhere. You absolutely love to be outside. You are eating table food (which you love and devour) and take three bottles a day. You continue to make us smile all day long. We love you little guy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment