I'm happy to report that Kaidyn is not the one with the ear infection this time around. It is Keegan. He actually is at the end of it now (finished the antibiotic tonight) I'm just behind on my posts (as usual). He was tugging and digging at his ears so last Monday Bill and I brought him home from Hanover to the pediatrician. The right ear was clear but the left ear was not. I'm just hoping and praying we aren't headed down the same path poor Kaidyn went down (on the second set of tubes now). I know ear infections are common and it would be extremely rare for him to not have one by the time he is two, so here's hoping this is the first and last!
Kaidyn went to Dr. Shott's (her ENT) on Wednesday for a six month check-up since her tubes. All is well! I'm also happy to report that she does have to wear ear molds (plugs) and doesn't complain one bit about them...ever! She also didn't scream and throw a fit when Dr. Shott's examined her ears this time around! Whew, maybe we have gotten over that hump! She was rewarded with her favorite, Pizza King last night for being so brave!
No comments:
Post a Comment