We were so excited to be able to celebrate my good friend Kate's twins 2nd birthday. Liam and Olivia (along with "Oak" and her husband Nathan) live in California and we don't get to see them as much as we would like to. Fortunately they decided to have their birthday party back here in IN this year (Nathan is from IN). (Kate and I met at IU where we were roomies in the AOPi house.)
The birthday party was Dr. Seuss themed and could not have been cuter. Kate is just like me in that we love some party planning! She did an amazing job, especially with transporting a ton of stuff from CA! It was great to see them and our kiddos had so much fun at the party. It was a gym and the kids loved it!
Singing Happy Birthday to Liam and Olivia.
Waiting to go play!
Kaidyn and Olivia on the tumble track
Weeeee!!!! Who's having more fun?!
This booger was all over the place!
Loved these adorable cookies!
Go Kaidster!
I tried to get a picture of these two together but this is the best I got!
1 comment:
Oak! You beat me to it! I just logged on to post about the party on our blog but took a detour to check out yours. You got some great pictures. So glad you all had fun and we got to spend some time together - just wish it was longer. Hugs to Kaidyn and Keegan!
Post a Comment