Something about this four year age has our little miss going crazy! Naps have become few and far between. I can tell she is giving them up because she can go all day and not have the crying meltdowns like she used to when she didn't have a nap. I guess that's a good thing and a bad thing. Mom doesn't get as much done during naps, however we have still had her having quiet time. (Sorry, just turn your head sideways. This the best picture I can get on here due to server issues...still....ugh!!!)
In other big news, Kaidyn has been going to preschool for three days a week. She is going to Grace Lutheran Preschool in New Albany this year. She loves to learn and seems to just soak up as much as she can! I've been bringing home extra worksheets that I have my kindergarteners do and she's been doing them with no problems. She loves to do the work. I'm afraid the next one isn't going to be so easy. :) We are so proud of her and all that she is learning! Go Kaidyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment