Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2 Month Update

Kaidyn visited Dr. Valentine yesterday. She now weighs 10 lbs. 13 oz. and is 22 1/2 inches long. This puts her right in the middle (50th percentile) for height and weight. Dr. Valentine said she is growing right on schedule. She received two shots yesterday, and we will go back next week for two more. She was cooing right before she got the shots (which was sad for me because I knew what was coming and she had no idea) and then screamed when they were injected. She didn't cry for too long, however. She also had to take an oral vaccination (Rotavirus). The nurse said normally babies don't like it and spit it back out. Kaidyn sucked it down and was even drinking it so fast she got chocked. I told the nurse she will take anything you put in her mouth (not that we have tried anything other than milk, Tylenol, and gas drops)! She continues to be a great, beautiful, healthy baby. We truly are blessed! :)

1 comment:

Ashlea said...

Kaidyn visited, "the Dr. Valentine today." I love how everything we say gets a "the" in front of it!!!