I love this picture because you can see her leg rolls!
Thank you Uncle Bryan and Aunt Tiffany for my super cute IU onsie! I am wearing it today in hopes the Hoosiers will win. I for sure think she will be an IU fan; Bill has a different view. I guess we will wait and see. :)
Of course, I love the IU onsie. Garrett has one just like it! Kaidyn is getting so big. She is precious. We can't wait to meet her - hopefully soon:) Miss you guys! We will call when we are over in your neck of the woods!
1 comment:
Of course, I love the IU onsie. Garrett has one just like it! Kaidyn is getting so big. She is precious. We can't wait to meet her - hopefully soon:) Miss you guys! We will call when we are over in your neck of the woods!
Post a Comment