Saturday, October 4, 2008

2 Months Old

Kaidyn turned 2 months old yesterday. Where does time go? We can really tell she has changed, especially in her face. Those chubby cheeks are more apparent everyday! She smiles ALL the time now and coos like crazy. We love it! We go back to the doctor on Monday for a check-up and some shots. I have decided to break her 2 month shots up, so she will get a couple Monday and a couple the following week.

This was also my first week back to school. I am lucky to only have to teach 2 1/2 days a week this year! My first day was Wednesday. We are fortunate to have my aunt (Aunt Mimi) come to the house 1 1/2 days a week and watch Kaidyn. Bill is staying with her the other full day when I'm working. Aunt Mimi said Kaidyn was a good girl and she even got her to take some good naps!

Here are some pictures of Kaidyn in her 12 month onsie at 2 months!





No comments: