Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Invitations
The invitations for Kaidyn's 1st birthday came yesterday in the mail! We are celebrating with a ladybug theme since she has and always will be our precious little bug. I am so excited for her birthday, but sad that she is almost 1. Seriously, where did the year go? She is becoming such a big girl and becoming more and more independent. This occurred to me tonight when I went to dinner with my mom and my brother. It was the first time going out to eat that we ordered off the kids menu for her (well - maybe because it was kids eat free night!). I really wanted her to have the sides, not the chicken nuggets. We ended up bringing those home with us. She loves eating "people" food and has not been picky with anything yet...EXCEPT peas - she hates them and threw them on the floor at the restaurant. She also got her first balloon from the clown at the restaurant, which was made it into a dog. K didn't know what to think about the clown - definitely a little scared. I was terrified of them too when I was little. They are silly looking! She is such a great baby (can't say that much longer) who fills each day with more joy than I ever knew was possible! We love you little buggy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment