Today we braved the 94 degree weather and headed to the zoo. I decided to get a zoo membership this year. Kaidyn loves animals so I thought this would be something we could do this summer while we are off. Today was the first day we have gone this year. We went with a couple of my friends and their kiddos. Despite the heat, we had a great time. It is nice that they have a miniature waterpark for the kids to play and cool off. It was packed today!
PS- We miss you Daddy! Bill has been out of town since Monday for a sales meeting, so Kaidyn and I have had a lot of mommy/daughter time. We have been keeping busy going and doing fun things. We have had so much fun hanging out, but I'm definitely ready for Bill to get home and share some of the resposibilities of our little princess. He gets home tomorrow! :)
2 comments:
Looks like fun and I bet you are ready for Billy to get home!
Love the picture of the little ones enjoying the water in just their diapers! That's the way to do it!
Post a Comment