
Kaidyn is! I can't believe we are two weeks away from the big day! The picture above was taken on Bill's cell phone after Kaidyn's 12 month pictures yesterday at Moments Photography. She demolished the cake! I thought she would love it and actually she didn't want to eat it. We had to put Cherrios in the cake to get some pictures of her looking like she was eating it. Is that funny or what? I don't think she really knew what to do with it. She was a mess though. Thankfully they were prepared for this and have a large sink and baby wash ready to go after the session.
Bill and I just went and ordered her ladybug cake from my favorite place, Adrienne & Co. They did our wedding cake and it was wonderful. Now I just have to plan what we are having to eat for the party. Most of the plans are set and we are ready to party!!!
3 comments:
This picture is too cute. I can't believe she didn't want to eat the cake. The way you describe it, she likes everything!
Love the picture-how fun! Can't believe Kaidyn is almost a year - time flies when you are having fun:) So glad Kaidyn's ear procedure went well!
I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out!
Post a Comment