Thursday, July 30, 2009

Party Time!


Kaidyn turns one on Monday. We are celebrating her birthday on Sunday with a party. I have chosen a ladybug theme for her since we have called her our bug since she was born. It is hard for me to believe that we have had our little bug for a year now. She is growing up way too fast. I love that she is more independent now but I do miss those days when she would let me lay and hold her for hours. It is amazing what a year brings. Our little girl is growing up.
Above is an example of what the invitations look like - except they have birthday instead of baby shower. I didn't want to put a copy of K's invitation on here for fear of creeps since it has our address and phone number! And, I only had one left and didn't want to ruin it by whiting out the detailed information to scan into the computer.




No comments: