Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Ponytail
Here it is - Kaidyn's ponytail! I have been able to get her hair back in a ponytail for quite sometime, however she would never sit still long enough for me to do it. She was pretty squirmy when I put it up this time, however I was determined to win and I did! I think it is adorable and a great way to keep that hair out of her face during the summer months. I put it up like this last week (just late as normal on the post) but she hasn't let me do it since. It was a battle all day to keep it up since her hair is so stinkin' fine (like her mama and daddy's). I will use a different holder next time to help keep it in place. Can you tell she likes to have her picture taken from the first and second photos? She loves to say cheese and smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looking too adorable with the ponytail. Girls have got to be too.much.fun!
Love the ponytail!!! She is so sweet!
Post a Comment