Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Animal Kingdom




I have the fewest pictures from Animal Kingdom for a few reasons 1. The first day we went to this park (Sat.) it was completely packed and not to mention it was 90 degrees so we didn't stay too long  2. When we went back on Monday to do the safari ride it looked like it was going to pour down and I didn't want to risk getting my camera went or ruined.  I took the little camera and the battery was dead after one picture. :(  Anyway, the safari ride through "Africa" was so neat and definitely worth going back for (the line was way too long on Sat.).  The animals were amazing and Kaidyn enjoyed seeing them roam wild.  The roller coaster there was pretty awesome, too!  Definitely a very cool park the way it was built with the trees, etc.  So many neat things to see.

No comments: