Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mommy's!  Especially, to my amazing mother!  You never realize how much your mother did for you until you have a child of your own.  I appreciate everything you have done for me and continue to do for me, mom!  Also, Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law, grandma, aunts, and friends!  You all are awesome moms, as well! 

Today was a great day (everyday with my little Kaidyn is!).  Kaidyn gave me my gifts, a super large LL Bean tote bag with my initials on it for the pool and river, a Vera Bradley wallet, Sugarland concert tickets and a new beach towel!  I was quite spoiled and love all of it!  After gifts, we went to church with my mom and then picked up Bill's mom and headed north to Noblesville to have brunch with his grandma and the rest of the family.  The food was delicious and Kaidyn enjoyed playing with all of her second cousins.  I will post pics as soon as Beth emails them to me...we forgot the camera! 

I hope your day was as special as mine!  XOXO

No comments: