Sunday, May 2, 2010
Derby 136
We have been soaking up the Derby festivities this week! On Wednesday Kaidyn and I went to the Steamboat Race with my parents. Kaidyn enjoyed watching the steamboats race down the river. We went to dinner along the river and got to see the end of the race. Thursday was the parade in downtown Louisville. Kaidyn enjoyed the horses and floats, we left early but enjoyed what we got to see. Bill's mom went with us. It was a perfect day for the parade, other than a little windy! Yesterday, we headed to the Luckert's Derby Party (next door neighbors to mom and dad). Another fun day! We didn't win any money, but had a good time. Why didn't I bet on #4(my favorite number) Super Saver (love the coupons)??? Oh well! I captured some pics at the parade and that was it. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment