Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I love this picture of Papa & Kaidyn, so sweet! :)
Kaidyn got daddy some new sunglasses and a golf polo.  She scored some major brownie points with her gifts!

You will see this picture again, but I needed a close up for my post and this is my only one

                           All of our family at the river hanging out and trying to keep cool!

Happy Father's Day to my dad and Bill.  I would say that I have the BEST dad in the world, but then again so does Kaidyn!  I have always had a special bond with my dad.  We don't go many days without talking and he is always there for anything I need.  I have so many special memories with my dad growing up.  His unconditional love, sense of humor, and generosity are some of my favorite qualities of him.  I love you, dad!

Bill is also a special dad and husband.  His love for Kaidyn is endless.  He loves his little girl and is so good with her.  Her little face lights up when he walks in the door from work and she loves wrestling and being silly with daddy.  I love to watch the special bond they share.

We were so blessed to spend Father's Day at Hanover with our families.  Bill's dad, Rick, also came and spent the day with us.  It was H.O.T. but we had a fun day being with our families, eating some great food, and boating.

*I apologize for not getting any pictures with Kaidyn and Grandpa Rick but she is such a busy bee and good pictures are few and far between.  I planned on getting one on the boat and she fell asleep.  We will get one soon that I will post.

Happy Father's Day!  XOXO

No comments: