Wednesday, June 16, 2010

School's out (almost) for summer!

Summer is going to be short here in Southern Indiana due to the fact we started two weeks later than the neighboring county schools due to construction at Jeff High.  However, Kaidyn and I began our summer a little early thanks to the fact that I haven't had to work too much this month due to my part-time work schedule!  I also didn't miss too many days for snow, so that has helped!  Anyway, last week we spent one day at the zoo.  Miss thing (who now refers to herself as a princess) got to ride the carousel, check out some animals, and do some playing on the awesome playground!  We had a great day!  This will be one of many trips to the zoo this summer for us.

The lions are sleeping in this picture and in the next picture....

Kaidyn is telling the lions to "get up!" 

No comments: