Monday, February 13, 2012
Kaidyn - 3 1/2
Kaidyn celebrated her half birthday on February 3rd. She is officially 3 1/2 years old! Ha :) We let her choose what she wanted to do that night. She has recently learned about Chuck E Cheese and that is now her favorite place. So, I bet you can guess where we ended up...Chuck E Cheese!
It is hard to believe she is on her way to 4 years old. My how time flies. She is so smart and mature these days. She amazes us daily. She loves to write and can spell/write most family members' names. We were working on her Valentines for school this morning and we had the list out and she started reading the kid's names in her class. I couldn't believe it! I don't know where she learns all of this stuff.
She is also SO independent (or thinks she is). She can dress herself and pretty much bathe herself (needs help with her hair). At this point she says when she grows up she wants to be a teacher like mommy. She plays school all the time. I can tell you exactly what they do daily at preschool and I haven't spent a day there. Kaidyn Nicole what a joy and blessing you are to us! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So hard to believe she is on her way to four....I remember coming to see you when she was first born, which seems like it was just the other day. :) Still absolutely adorable....even though she looks so big!!!
Post a Comment