Thursday, February 23, 2012

Teeth

Tooth + Tooth = Teeth!

Keegan's second tooth popped through this evening.  I just happened to feel his gums after I fed him and there was another little sharp thing down on the bottom next to the other tooth.  That makes two teeth in one week.  He has to be feeling better!

On another note, I have to brag about Kaidyn.  She has made it six nights in a row with no accidents in her pants at night!  She's worn a pull-up since being potty trained (during the day).  She really never had any accidents during the day once she was potty trained.  We told her if she could keep her pull-up dry for five nights in a row that she could wear panties to bed.  Well she did it and last night was her first night wearing panties!  She was SO excited.  Guess what...she woke up dry and ran downstairs to let us know!  Go Kaid-ster!  This little munckin is a stubborn little Leo (always has been) but when she sets her mind to do something, she will do it.  I guess that's not a bad thing!

No comments: