Monday, February 13, 2012

Keegan - 6 Months

Keegan celebrated his half birthday, too (see next post on Kaidyn's).  He was 6 months old on February 8th.  Big things are happening now with our Keeger.  He ate organic sweet potatoes last night for the first time (I'm making his food this time around).  He loved them...


Six months old!  I royally messed up the six month iron on (sorry Leah!) so this is what we have for now.

I can sit up!


I am a cuddle bug!  I love that daddy works from home these days.  He gets work done and I get snuggle time!

Keegan just began eating rice cereal and like I said above - sweet potatoes for the first time.  I had to take him to the doctor last Tuesday for croup.  Poor thing sounded terrible.  At the office they weighed him and he is 17 lbs. 13 1/2 ounces.  He wears a size 2 diaper but not for much longer.  He is rolling over and eating four times a day (I'm still breastfeeding him) and usually once during the night but we are trying to over come that.  Speaking of sleeping he slept through the night for awhile but during month five I don't think he did it once.  We let him cry it out for the first time last night and he did fall back asleep.  He is waking up in the night, not because he is hungry, and then not able to go back to sleep without a little milk.  We are trying to get him to learn to go back to sleep by himself. 

He still loves his sister and lights up whenever she is around.  :)

We love you Keegan Edward!  You sure brighten our days buddy!

No comments: