Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6-22-08 Shower

My best friend, Ashlea threw me a shower this past weekend. We received many great gifts, which we are very excited about! I think we have close to everything we need before the princess arrivals into this world (if that is possible)! We got everything from books and toys, to the stroller & car seat, high chair and clothes, along with many other wonderful gifts! We are very thankful to have such caring and generous friends and family. Baby W will be lucky to be surrounded by such awesome people. Below are a few of the pictures from the shower.

My mom (who will be called Nana D), me, and my grandma holding Baby W's first American Girl Doll!

Me & Beth (who will be called Grandma Beth or Bebe)

Me & Kathy (who will be called Nana Kat)

Me & Ashlea - I'm so lucky to have a best friend to have such an awesome shower for me!

Me with one of the many gifts!

The yummy cake that Ashlea made herself!








1 comment:

Ashlea said...

You are too sweet! I loved having the shower. Now that I felt her kick, I really cannot wait to meet her.