I am now 32 weeks (8 months) along. It is hard to believe that the princess will be here in less than 2 months now. We are anxiously awaiting her arrival. My latest doctor visit (today) went well. Dr. Taylor believes that she is already head down which is a good thing. There aren't really any changes to report other than the size of my belly continues to grow, grow, grow! You can tell from the picture of my gigantic belly that she is a growing girl! She also seems to be moving quite a bit these days. I find she is most active between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m...which leads us to believe she is going to be a night owl! I find that her kicks and movements have become much more powerful in the last few weeks. Bill and I get very excited feeling her move and trying to identify her body parts that poke out!
No comments:
Post a Comment