The room is now finished! Nana Kat and Grandpa Rick came over last Saturday to help put up the window treatments! Nana Kat made the curtains and valance to match the bedding and room accessories. They definitely make the room look much better. Bill and I are so appreciative of her work! She did a much a better job than Pottery Barn Kids could ever think of doing. We will be adding the baby's name above her crib but not until she arrives. (Yes...she does have a name now but don't ask...we aren't sharing!)
1 comment:
Oh I love the room - it looks great! And perfect for a little princess! She will love the mobile, too!
How are you feeling with less than a month to go? I have to admit, that I hope she comes just a little bit early so that Jen and I can meet her!
Take care!
Post a Comment